Friday, June 1, 2012
CS 1410 week two
The first two weeks of class have been pretty fun, I wasn't expecting to be able to do so many things for free and quickly. Just goes with out saying that everything on the web is becoming connected and easier to acess. The Captcha video was what i was most interested in so far so I did a little more research and found some other things on captcha. In looking more into the Captcha tech I found that it can also be used for blind people, but some hackers cracked that program called ReCaptcha which is run by google, the virus had 95% accuracy on beating the verbal Captcha. I also think the Atomic learning videos can be very helpful for anyone lacking basic technology skills in applications such as office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll show you some more free (or close to it) stuff available as we go ...
ReplyDelete